Our team of expert lawyers in Procedural Law provides advice on various subjects, for both companies and individuals. This allows you to have an overall view of the problem, not only from a formal technical perspective, but from substantial data of the problem, aiding the understanding of the client.
Various departments of the firm, act at the procedural level. From the civil and commercial sectors, working for, among others, pecuniary and non-pecuniary claims, derivates from breaches of all types of contracts. Also, the bankruptcy law team, specialised in dealing with company bankruptcy, whatever the size, as well as directing the reclaiming of credit from within the bankruptcy.
Similarly, the Department of Family Law, always seeking the most favourable solution, but above all the least traumatic for spouses and the most beneficial for children.
The team specialized in Construction Law attends any problem resulting from construction defects, liability of construction officials and any corresponding claim in the courts, aided by the greatest experts in the issues.
- Validity, interpretation and implementation of contracts in civil and corporate matters.
- Contractual and extra-contractual liability actions.
- Resolution and termination of contracts.
- Liability of directors, auditors and management.
- Commercial distribution, agency, supply and franchising contracts.
- Challenges to social agreements. Contracts for work and services.
- Family and succession processes.
- Reclaiming of all types of debt.