Please read them carefully.
Access to this website and the use of its contents and materials means that you have read and accept, without reservation, these conditions as well as the specific conditions that the use of certain spaces or services will be subject to.
1. The contents of this website are intended solely for informational purposes and those materials with legislative reviews or jurisprudence may not contain the most recent changes or pronouncements. Their presence may be modified, developed, updated or deleted without warning.
2. The access to this content does not constitute nor entail the provision of a service or the establishment of any professional relationship between Círculo Legal and the user of this website.
3. The access to other websites through the links contained on this website lead to destinations managed by third parties upon which Círculo Legal exercises no control nor approves, recommends or responds to their content.
In the event that the user considers there to be a link to a website in which unlawful or inappropriate content is displayed you can inform Círculo Legal, but under no circumstances will this notification imply that the relevant link will be deleted.
Under no circumstances should it be assumed that Círculo Legal has agreements with those responsible for linked websites, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Círculo Legal with the declaration, contents or services that they provide.
Círculo Legal is not acquainted with the content and services of the linked sites and therefore does not accept any responsibility for any damage caused via unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or failings of the content and/or services of the linked websites or for whichever other form of harm that is not directly attributable to Círculo Legal.
4. Data collection forms. The use of certain content, restricted areas or requests directed towards Círculo Legal are subject to the prior registration, inscription or subscription of the user. All the information provided by the visitor through the forms must be truthful, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data provided and assumes exclusive responsibility for false or incorrect statements that may, through the information provided, cause damage to Círculo Legal or a third party.
5. Use of links to this website. Users intending to insert links from other websites to the websites www.circulolegal.es or www.circulolegal.com, or circulolegal.com.es must obtain the written authorisation of Círculo Legal and will be subject to the following conditions: The link will only establish a connection to the homepage or main page of this website, without it being reproduced by any means, it is especially forbidden to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the website or permit the display of the content or material through any pages differing from www.circulolegal.com, or www.circulolegal.es, or circulolegal.com.es.
The page that hosts the link must not contain content contrary or harmful to the reputation, image and good name of Círculo Legal, establish unfair comparisons, or inaccuracies regarding Círculo Legal, its professionals and employees, its clients or the quality of its services.
Under no circumstances must the distinctive symbols, graphics or mixed signs of Círculo Legal be used on the page that hosts the link. The page that hosts the link may not, under any circumstances display or link to content that is illicit, contrary to moral and good customs, or lead to error in which Círculo Legal subscribes to or supports ideas, statements, or expressions whether licit or illicit of the sender; or inappropriate for the exercise of the legal profession and the prestige and image of the firm.
6. Limitation of Liability. Access to and use of this website is open, voluntary and free of charge. Círculo Legal does not assume the responsibility for certain errors that may or may not appear on this site or sites which are accessed from it, nor for the updates related to its use or of the information contained.
The user may not use the communication channels and contact of this website to send Círculo Legal any information or confidential documentation without the prior consultation and authorisation of Círculo Legal.
7. Círculo Legal does not control nor guarantee the presence or absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may cause damage or alterations to the computer system, to the electronic documents or the files of the user of this website. It is, in any case, the responsibility of the user to ensure they have the right tools for the detection and elimination of harmful computer programmes.
8. The services provided through the website may be suspended, cancelled or made unavailable, along with their simultaneous connection.
9. Intellectual and Industrial Property: The content and materials of this website, in particular the brands, commercial names, distinctive logos, texts, images, sounds, files or distinctive signs; its composition, layout and presentation are protected by the Law of Industrial and Intellectual Property on behalf of Círculo Legal or third parties under no circumstances may it be assumed that the operating rights have been assigned to the user beyond that which is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
It is therefore forbidden to reproduce, except for private use, transform, distribute, publicise, make public, and or any other general form of operation, via any means, of any parts of the website, as well as its design, compilation and form of presentation of any of the materials included within it. These forms of operation may only be performed with the written consent of Círculo Legal and provided that explicit reference to the ownership of the industrial or intellectual property rights is made.
10. It is also forbidden to decompile, disassemble, perform any form of reverse engineering, sublicense or transmit in any way, translate or undertake works derived from computer programmes necessary for the proper working, access and use of this website and the services that it contains, as well as conducting, all or part of such programmes, any of the operational acts mentioned in the previous paragraph.
11. In any case, the website user must abstain from the deletion, alteration, circumvention or manipulation of any of the protection devices or security systems that may be installed on the website.